Translate

perjantai 21. helmikuuta 2014

Love me yet



Love yet, when the time is When black blacker,
gets dark early in the evening and into the arms of the night.
Love yet, the granules in the winter
angrily hit the window boxes.
Do not be the voice of reason in the dark,
I'm looking for a blind myself here.
Let's go into the dark alone,
under the covers, cool lacquer less.
Carry me there with you I'll stay.
To me is the man
I need you now.
Be it a unique,
the face once in a lifetime.
In your arms forever ice,
If your name in my heart
tattooed inside of me alone.



I once heard an invitation to a twin soul,
It is a unique of this life,
the other half of my soul, I love you.
So I will follow you to the moon on the sun,
or waves on the sea of white.
You are my sea
I foam it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto