Translate

perjantai 3. kesäkuuta 2016

Ode for June


Where can I find it on the road
restful tomorrow?
Where joy, happiness side by side
allowed to evaporate troubles sorrows.
June arrived back again
woman wrote to his friend of heart.
Where there are strong forces
these weak shoulders
I need more of it.
Life has given quite
too much pain,
little beautiful autumn foliage.
Today, for a moment I thought that I
write anything ever again.

Morning sun spins gold
yarn, it weaves mother earth
great fabric.
The woman's butt in Arabic
sometimes gentle toilet seat
embraces, when there is no one
man tee. life arrived
the intersection of direction is
whether too many, just
too much choice.
He does not have them women
that collect fortune,
and stuff. The time of the storm
by law to ride tomorrow,
nymphs mercenary army
Those secretly fighting against.
Arrived again in June,
and the son of man to nature
with an open mind sniffs.
Summer it again to know the difficulties
you do not know how you
I love. tree climbing
old cougar women only
tell joke for everyone.
You're inside you're burning flame
by law, sometimes I'm just
other countries utopia
I wander in deserts.
You do not feel at all innermost
I'm flying with words such as
Phoenix Bird until the ashes
while a piece again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto