Translate

tiistai 31. maaliskuuta 2015

The peace

On the altar of greed
winds through voracious viper.
Hearts live in hope,
even if the bailiff
lurking behind the door in silence.
Ministers smiling
with each other, I in front of me
the widow's tear get in time, I see.

It is a world that always
day as a new,
a shooting star flies over
at six o'clock.
Our peacekeepers are
time abroad famous.
Peace of consolation,
and what about the peace be managed?

The peace of fear,
and the view is shown
peace is released
the gas from the rectum.
Item is in front of us again
elections, and dancing in my head
a high pace of sauerkraut.

Altar on the TV
screen, do not my words
these get angry.
Yet the words I'm not going to censor,
give freely of words
dance, and commas and points
paper will raise brain morass.

Security, and Cooperation
pretty much nails strike.
They are evaluating these
sometimes the thoughts burning
all my dreams out of eating.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto