Translate

lauantai 28. maaliskuuta 2015

Standing time


Sharp cut opinion
stale air to pieces.
We also again was filed with commas,
Then came the one who said,
please, mute and listen.
homeland contaminated
Mecca kiss.
Point the sea is a wilderness, where
caravans towards the oasis to wander.

We finally reached Lapland,
or not, the distance
run out of steps.
Hurry sometimes end can not,
when kardan shaft lightning storm.
I put on my eyes bandage,
I did it by static, which in my eyes
cause fumbles dependent.
I exhausted this air
breathe, and poetry knight
walk barefoot stops.

Either way, now standing time,
and the journey is not continued. where is
Lauri Viita in summer field timothy?
Let me be the calm
warm days and not rush anywhere.
Sometimes, again, the moment it arrives,
when the time starts to flow rate.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto