Translate

torstai 26. maaliskuuta 2015

Black



I went in too long,
even myself off the left the wall.
I went to other worlds.
What's around the corner again tomorrow to see him?
How shocking to be tomorrow?
I find it never lost
the red end of the thread, I never
deck of cards raising spades guys.
King of Hearts is a great asset,
even though it is so unpredictable, and the trickiest.

Weekdays they continue to travel,
I will build the dam of emotions inside me
until the tears dam bursts.
Maybe someday here in my
feelings will become desensitized,
and turns off yesterday, and tomorrow.

Rainbow in December to decorate the skyline,
you are stroking my hair at the bar Sointula.
You say you are too beautiful red haired.
We are like sunshine, and Goblin.

I will go away from the situation,
you get there you stay you will not go anywhere.
This stubborn, scrappy Finnish people,
it is a black Christmas break,
does not defending strength.
I am as black whooper swan,
I would like to change the color of feathers, white color.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto