Translate

sunnuntai 16. lokakuuta 2016

Love story



  Step by step rhythm
one hits our steps
you support me security
when awake him
inside slumbering man.
With thine eyes shalt bind me
caught in yourself, not in it
iron conscience warning
the sound will always find you
the road to the innermost.
Too close to Love
great wrath, I always
I do not make it obvious.
The biggest of the most beautiful in the world
is the moment,
when the sky land on your lap
you supports. Then
Venus silk stockings in my
soul kisses.
Inside of strange sounds
the voice of the lonely wolf
I feel inside of me waking up
and out of my mouth starts howling
select the voice. Our
the love story is Julian,
and Romeon like
throughout the rest of the world
condemns.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto