Translate

perjantai 7. elokuuta 2015

Sometimes



Here I go now towards
days following,
the sole of your eyes
brilliancy blinding my way.
Sadness, longing, sometimes
takes like a river running
with them.
Again my mind I will harden,
that lips can not escape
one word that reveals
love. For thou hast
too busy person,
do not you have enough time to love.

Heaven's shore painter fly
above the clouds, shall he whether
only the hero of the films?
I here, and now I think
only hesitantly, I never
pass road tomorrow
with you both.

Inside position of extinct
stellar memory, does not exist
any park, complete with a hand
in hand together we traveled.
On the road the lonely only
separated from each other in the evenings
eyes closed.





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto