Translate

keskiviikko 6. joulukuuta 2023

Before the storm

 Before the storm, I see you in my dreams

You're the light that guides me through the dark
Before the storm, I feel you in my heart
You're the reason why I'm holding on
But I know that soon the clouds will come
And the rain will wash away our love
Before the storm, I want to say goodbye
But I don't know how to let you go
Before the storm, I hear you in my mind
You're the song that fills me with hope
Before the storm, I touch you in my soul
You're the fire that keeps me warm
But I know that soon the wind will blow
And the thunder will tear us apart
Before the storm, I want to hold you tight
But I don't know how to make you stay
6.12.2023 satu tanninen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto