Translate

torstai 7. tammikuuta 2016

Ash





I felt the coming of spring,
somewhere far away it is also
in the midst of cold weather
I smelled the scent of musk.
Sensed light gather strength,

  and heard the swallows
a distant song.
I have danced with the spring
mazurkaknew how
wildly spins mother earth.

I have tasted the bitter tears,
fled when under the feet of cheating on mother earth.
Flown with burning wingslike the Phoenix bird,
risen from the ashestake off again.

In my dreams caught in the Otava claw,
or a man with handsome buttocks.
I remember how the father put the snow

ash melting of the snow to accelerate.
Sometimes the Etna volcano in Sicily
threatensin a big grandfather left
time to conquer the world.
The country you're hikes

country trip to the head,
compost or ash
the cycle of life in the wheels again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto