Translate

lauantai 25. tammikuuta 2014

Early life on my skin



Early life on my skin even though it screams more 
the average age of storms hitting the ship's bulwarks over. 
So longing is a lonely woman's lap. 
I miss the heavenly treasure to discover. 
Standing next to a ringing anthems of heaven covers 
comforting songs of the space, as well as people. 
Tonight mixed choir of angels in my dream 
I wake, I feel great resource to feel 
longing and regret. 
I miss my friends at my side strong. 
Give life a new opportunity that will carry 
far away from us tomorrow. Now I see the brightly 
heart, all the way up to me boomerang 
will return again. Moment by my side to all 
remove the darkness, for I have the power of miraculous. 
Friendship, loneliness, and side by side they 
rise to rebel against the middle of the winter with a cold.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Patajätkä

Patajätkä
Patajätkä

Blogiarkisto